Saturday 24 September 2011

Saturday is a day for dreaming....


  • of summer days long since gone (oh no wait! It was just two weeks ago in NYC that it was blistering hot ;)


  • of pretty summer dresses in pale mint chiffon (Ataui Deng) and icy blue with tiny dots (Taylor Tomasi-Hill)


  • of relaxed pajama/palazzo pants in the prettiest pink (Marina Larroude) and ivory (Hanne Gaby)

  • of messy, undone braids woven with leather cord (Michael Kors)... a look that would definitely work in "real life"


  • of cream lace Ralph Lauren dresses worn so beautifully by Hanneli.

Saturday is most definitely a day for dreaming (and catching up on sleep;)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Saturday, alas, is a day of packing for me...

    Wish I'd seen you round LFW Vanessa, next time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @young shields- Claire!!! I was wondering where you were but then thought you were maybe back at uni. Are you packing to go back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this photo :) yes it feels so dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly am! I know, I was around on Friday and then Monday too, oh dear! Hope you had a good one with lots of great photo opps. x

    ReplyDelete